• What to wear on Valentine’s Day •
Bonjour à tous!
It’s coming up to that time of the year which some people love, and some people hate. I suppose it all depends on their circumstances.
I personally am not too affected by Valentine’s Day, although I am interested in the somewhat dubious history of St Valentine and his secret marriage performances. Plus, I am into any fun day where you can celebrate and enjoy yourself. And celebrating love, of any kind, seems a pretty great thing to do.
So, here I will share with you a couple of outfits that you can wear on Valentine’s day, no matter your relationship status:
• /Dress – Tiger Mist/ /Shoes – Lipstik/ /Lipstick – Maybelline Are You Red-dy/ •
Going out with the Girls
• /Jumpsuit – ACHE/ /Shoes – Wittner/ /Jewellery – Pandora/ /Lipstick – MAC Candy Yum-Yum and Morange/ •
Casual Beach Date
• /Sandals – Novo/ /Shorts – Valleygirl/ /Top – Cotton on/ /Cardigan – Kmart/ /Choker – Lovisa/ /Sunglasses – Specsavers/ •
Relaxing Night In
• /Slippers, top, shorts, dressing gown – Cotton On/ /Lipstick – MAC Impassioned/ •
And that is everything! I hope you enjoyed reading and that you got some inspiration for your Valentine’s Day outfit.
Do you celebrate Valentine’s Day? What do you plan on doing?
••• My fabulous and utterly talented photographer is Amy Castle •••